Welcome to the Virtual tour of our tool.
Slide 2. Options
Slide 3. Page content
Slide 4. Zoom and info boxes
Slide 5. Pop-up window
Slide 6. Export a map
- Build maps created from the World Malaria Report database
- Access a list of maps created by WHO/GMP’s staff
- Access a list of maps created by Medicines for Malaria Venture’s staff
The map is composed of the following elements:
- title and a quick map description
- interactive map
- you can select the elements that will appear on the map: tick the boxes of the datas you want to appear and click on the «Refresh» button
- Saving tools which allow you to save the map in a PDF or in a Jpeg format
Zoom and info boxes
- zoom in and navigate in the world map
- Info boxes
- mouse over the coloured country or bullet to determine it’s name/title
See further information by clicking on the country or bullet
Export a map
- Save the maps in a jpeg or a pdf by clicking on the buttons on the right top tool bar.
- Define your selection with the zoom
Note: the process takes a few seconds.